Driven, Dynamic, and Fun
What’s life like at Arrow Strategies?
Arrow Strategies is a high-performance organization — a team of energetic, dynamic professionals who not only work extremely hard, but play hard, too. Truly get a feel for the culture of Arrow Strategies – Watch the video.
Arrow Strategies: Work hard. Be the Best. Give Back.
Not Your Everyday Office
Arrow Strategies President & CEO Jeff Styers developed the culture and life within Arrow Strategies to be performance-driven and execution-based. The value of hard work is not missed by the Arrow Strategies team – nor is the value of camaraderie, employee appreciation, and good ole’ fashioned fun.
All work and no play at Arrow Strategies? Hardly!
- Massages on Fridays
- Concierge service
- Game room, complete with flat screen and foosball
- Top-notch benefits package, considerable salaries
Known to end work hours early on a Friday, Arrow Strategies employees may even break out the guitar for an ‘Unplugged at Arrow Strategies’ session! The culture at Arrow Strategies is one of creating team unity, having fun, and celebrating in a big way.
Make no mistake. The Arrow Strategies team is also goal driven, and fiercely competitive. Agents and employees strive continuously to cultivate relationships, and to perform and carry out Arrow Strategies’ methods.
The goal: Be the best, Secure and retain superior talent; Deliver to corporate clients the right candidates, for the right positions, at the right time.
- Agent For Life: Nurture and cultivate trusted relationships with talent and corporate clients.
- No Short Cuts: Identify passive, top-notch candidates.
- Recruit: Not posting on job boards. No internet postings. Recruit, strategically.
- Deliver: Separate from the pack. Provide only the best — to the best.
The Victory Bell
In the center of each Arrow Strategies office hangs a bell. For every start, the Arrow Strategies Agent rings it loudly and proudly! The whole office claps and cheers as the Agent relays the story. The bell is our rallying cry: Arrow Strategies works hard, plays hard and celebrates each and every win.
Arrow Strategies’ methods create success:
- Recognized as the 5th Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the country for the last two years respectively by Staffing Industry magazine
- Recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies for six consecutive years
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for “Best of the Best” award – 3 time winner
- Detroit Free Press Top Workplace
- Crain’s “Coolest Places to Work”
Arrow Strategies Gives Back
Arrow Strategies has always given 10% of the Net Operating Income to various charities, including the Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund.
We are continually involved in programs designed to carry forward a main tenet of Arrow Strategies, ‘Giving Back’.
- Newly- formed “Arrow Cares” — a 501c3 charity in which Arrow Strategies will be able to further assist those in need, both 501c3 organizations and individuals.
- “Commit to Veterans” and “Partnership for Youth Success Programs” — recruiting initiatives to match recent veterans as a well-trained workforce into a high impact civilian role within an organization.
- “Operation Restore Valor” – a veteran hiring initiative, promoting the benefits of hiring highly-skilled veterans. Arrow Strategies donates 10% to the Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund.
Arrow Strategies employees choose two charities per month for the company to support, and every employee gets two days off per year to volunteer in the community.
Arrow Strategies Gives Back.