Jeff Styers is the founder and CEO of Arrow Strategies.
With over 25 years of experience in the Staffing Solutions industry, Jeff has extensive experience in all facets of business including Leadership, Talent Acquisition, Sales, and Operations.
Jeff’s experience and expertise is centered around leadership strategies, performance execution, and unique go-to-market business strategies including the Agents For Life ™ Program, Proactive Select Recruiting methodology, and Culture Innovation all of which has earned Arrow Strategies many formal accolades including Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies for nine (9) consecutive years and one of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For thirteen (13) consecutive years.
Aside from leading the vision and strategy at Arrow Strategies, Jeff is a Governor Appointee as the Chairman of the Unarmed Combat Commission (UCC) leading an eleven-member commission that regulates and oversees professional boxing and mixed-martial arts (MMA) in Michigan which works in conjunction with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
Jeff is also very involved in numerous charities including The Capuchin Soup Kitchen, The Fallen and Wounded Soldiers Fund, Norwayne Boxing Gym for at-risk youth, Champions of Wayne, and Arrow Strategies own 501c3 non-profit – Arrow Cares.
When not working, Jeff enjoys his passion for the outdoors, golf, boxing and spending as much time as he can with his wife Lisa, daughter Leah, and yellow lab Howard. Jeff is also a former United States Marine and undefeated professional boxer.
Kim Knapp is Arrow Strategies’ Vice-President of Finance. Having over twenty years of staffing industry experience, she brings a wealth of knowledge to the Arrow Strategies team. With the credentials of a CPA and degree from the University of Michigan, Kim’s expertise has proved invaluable in guiding the firm financially during its growth.
Kim was born and raised in Michigan and the proud mother of three sons, who provide her with great opportunities to travel having a soccer player in Europe, a culinary graduate living out East and a student studying Pre-med locally. For leisure, Kim enjoys reading, yoga and bike riding.x
Tom Picot serves as Arrow Strategies' Senior Vice President. He has responsibility to increase sales, profitability and to ensure that our customers achieve maximum value from services provided. Tom has been in the staffing industry for 20 years prior to joining the Arrow Strategies Team. Tom has worked all aspects of the staffing industry from recruiting to sales to leadership roles. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Central Michigan University.
Tom was born and raised in our great state of Michigan where he continues to live and raise his 3 sons with his wife, Alison. He enjoys traveling and spending time outdoors watching his sons participate in the sports they love!
Arrow Strategies is a nationwide leader in Talent Acquisition Solutions, securing and retaining superior talent and delivering to our corporate clients the right talent solution to assist in overcoming today’s business challenges and to help propel their organization forward.
Arrow Strategies is people. People are the absolute driving force behind everything we do. From our industry recognized, experienced and award winning internal team, dedicated consultants and field staff to the highly skilled, talented individuals we recruit and the corporate clients we serve — Arrow Strategies is dedicated to people first.
Talented people. Hard-working, ethical people. High-level, professional people.
Arrow Strategies works solely with people that possess valuable attributes including work ethic, attitude, skills, talent, and a team player mentality. Our internal staff has been handpicked because of these attributes, along with their collective belief in Arrow Strategies’ values and mission.
Arrow Strategies is talent.
Detroit, MI (Headquarters)27777 Franklin Rd. Suite 1200 Southfield, MI 48034 (248) 502-2500
Chicago, IL(312) 561-9200
Founded April 15, 2002, Arrow Strategies has become a definitive nationwide leader in Talent Acquisition. We secure and retain the superior talent, and deliver to our corporate clients the right candidates, for the right position, at the right time. As a direct result of our keen understanding of the staffing industry, coupled with our tried-and-true methods, Arrow Strategies has experienced exponential growth and continued success as a national leader in Talent Acquisition.
Our accolades speak volumes:
- 15 consecutive years of being recognized as one of the 101 Best and Brightest companies to work for in Metro Detroit!
- 2003-2017 –Winner
- 2006 – Elite Winner Work Life Balance
- 2007 – Elite Winner Work Life Balance
- 2009 – Best of Best Winner
- 2010 – Best of Best Winner 2
- 2011 – Best of Best Winner
- 2012 – Elite Winner Work Life Balance
- 2013 –Elite Winner Compensation, Benefits & Employee Solutions
- 3 consecutive years of being recognized as one of the 101 Best and Brightest companies to work for in Western Michigan
- 2009 – 2010 – Winner
- 2011 – Best of Best Winner
- 7 consecutive years of being recognized as one of the 101 Best and Brightest companies to work for in Chicago
- 2012 –Winner
- 2013 – Elite Winner Strategic Company Performance
- 2014 –Winner
- 2015 – Elite Winner Work-Life Balance
- 2016-2018– Winner
- 3 time Best and Brightest National Winner
- 2011, 2015, 2016
- 9 consecutive years being recognized by Inc. 500/5000
- 2007 – 2015
- 9 time Crain’s Coolest Places to Work
- 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Ashe’ Sisters Achieving Success, Harmony, and Empowerment – The Best Companies for Women Star Award
- 3 time Detroit Free Press – Top Work Places
- 2012, 2013, 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Diverse Supplier Achievement Award (MBE)
- Crain’s Innovation in Diversity Award
- Crain’s 3rd Largest Native American-Owned Firm in Michigan
- 2010, 2012
- Crain’s 4th Largest Native American-Owned Firm in Michigan
- Crain’s 5th Largest Native American-Owned Firm in Michigan
- 2005, 2006
- Staffing Industry Analyst – 5 th Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in Country
- Future 50
- 2004, 2005
- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch
- Forbes Magazine – Top Recruiting Firms
- 2017, 2018
- Diverse Supplier of the Year by HCSC
How do we continue to thrive? Our people: Arrow Strategies is people. People are the absolute driving force and value of Arrow Strategies. From our internal, dedicated field staff to the top-notch, talented individuals we recruit and the corporate clients we service — Arrow Strategies is people. Talented people. Hard-working, ethical people. High-level, professional people.
August 29, 2018
Southfield, MI – August 29, 2018 – Arrow Strategies was recently named as one of the 2018 Cool Places to Read More
ARROW STRATEGIES RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE TOP STAFFING FIRMS IN THE COUNTRY BY FORBES MAGAZINE FOR 2ND CONSECUTIVE YEARAugust 6, 2018
ARROW STRATEGIES RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE TOP STAFFING FIRMS IN THE COUNTRY BY FORBES MAGAZINE FOR 2ND CONSECUTIVE Read More
May 23, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Southfield, MI – May 23, 2017 – Arrow Strategies announces that they have been recognized by Read More